Description: Family reunions are great for strengthening family ties and enjoying family fellowship. No matter the size of your family, in this class, you will learn:
- when to hold your reunion
- how long it should be
- where to hold it
- how people will get there
- how people will get around
- where everyone sleeps
- how to feed everyone
- what kind of activities to include
- how to manage money issues
- creative ideas for making it memorable
- tips for keeping your sanity
You will finish this workshop with an initial written plan developed with your family in mind, as well as blank worksheets for planning future reunions.
NOTE: Sharon has helped plan several week-long reunions for her family of over 100.